Wondering If You Are Covered Under FECA?
The FECA program covers all civilians employed by the federal government, including employees in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the government. Both full-time and part-time workers are covered, as are most volunteers and all persons serving on federal juries.
Here is a list of the major agencies covered by FECA:
- United States Postal Service
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
In addition to the above, every member of the American Federation of Government Employees and Peace Corps volunteers are also covered under FECA.
We are inspired by the dedication of all federal employees and contractors in the support of our nation. Allow us to help you get the most out of your EEOICPA, RECA, and FECA impairment compensation benefits.
150 Brett Chase, Suite B
Paducah, KY 42003
© 2021 Meals & Tolar. All Right Reserved.